Important Notice: These policies apply to nearly all inventory sources, with some minor exceptions. All creatives should meet these criteria to be approved. Xandr reserves the right to update audit policies and integrate or amend acceptance criteria at any time.
- Creative does not display properly: Potential Issues:
- Creative blanks due to caching issues or batch stalls.
- Creative was submitted with an incorrect tag size.
- Creative has excess text in Creative Content, which displays outside of the iFrame.
- Test the display of your creative in the Workspace by clicking on the creative ID.
- Ensure that your creative matches the dimensions/tag size you have selected for it.
- Creative does not contain sufficient brand notification: Potential Issues:
- Creative does not meet branding standards (clear logo, brand name, or landing page URL).
- Creative branding does not match the landing page branding.
- Creative branding is obfuscated (too small, too faint) to constitute branding.
- To pass the audit, your creative and landing page must contain a brand name, logo, or URL that is identical to both.
- Creative improperly rotates brands: Potential Issue:
- Creative displays multiple, different brands.
- Creative does not click-through properly: Potential Issues:
- Creative does not click through to a landing page.
- Creative clicks through to a 404-Error, Invalid Page, or other non-branded, non-functioning page.
- Creative clicks through in the same window and does not prompt a new tab or window to open.
- Ensure that creatives only open one landing page window per click. Opening multiple landing page windows per click is not compliant.
- Creative does not meet minimum standards: Potential Issues:
- Implied offering on creative does not match the offer on the landing page.
- Creative contains no identifiable offer at all.
- Creative or landing page contains no content.
- Auto-refreshing creative: Potential Issues:
- Creative refreshes itself.
- Creative causes the entire page to refresh.
- Creative/Landing page prompts download: Potential Issues:
- Creative prompts download or external application automatically or on click.
- Landing page automatically prompts download or external application automatically or after countdown.
- If the product advertised on the creative can only be opened within an application, ensure proper disclosure.
If you believe that your creative has been wrongly rejected or have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact our ad:personam customer support. We are here to assist you and address any concerns you may have.