Creating your first advertiser in ad:personam is quick and easy. When you log in for the first time, you'll be prompted to create your first advertiser. Each advertiser represents an individual business that you're advertising. If you're a business owner looking to advertise your own business, you'll only need to create one advertiser. However, if you're an agency working with multiple partners, it's essential to create an advertiser for each client you're working with.
With ad:personam, you can create as many advertisers as you need. Here's how to create an advertiser in just a few simple steps:
- Click on the “Add your Advertiser” in your Dashboard.
- Enter the advertiser's name. This could be your own brand or the name of the business you're working with.
- Select the advertiser's time zone.
- Select the advertiser's currency. This will define the billing currency for all new campaigns under the advertiser. You can choose from EUR, GBP, and USD.
- Enter the advertiser's URL. This must start with “https://”.
- Click on “Create Advertiser.”
Once an advertiser is created, it will generate a unique ID. Every advertiser has a unique ID, and you'll be able to link all the assets, including inventory lists, pixels, and creatives, to just one advertiser ID. If you're an agency working with multiple partners, you can create multiple advertisers. However, it's worth noting that objects created under one advertiser cannot be moved or shared under another advertiser. Unless you're managing multiple brands, we recommend creating objects under one advertiser for ease of use.